Late-fall and early-spring weather is hard to predict. Be prepared with Ragnarök BOA® boots. Built to block cold and moisture, these lightweight cycling boots feature a 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort range to keep your feet warm and dry through the chill of late-autumn and early-spring rides. Make them your mild-winter or shoulder-season sidekick.
- Rated for 25ºF+ (-4ºC+) comfort
- Waterproof breathable membrane to manage moisture
- Neoprene ankle cuff to keep out moisture and road grit
- The BOA® Fit System delivers micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions
- Real-rubber outsole with added grip for slippery surfaces
- 2-bolt cleat mount